How to buy
A step-by-step guide on how to buy $VCASH
1. If you don't already have a crypto wallet, download or add one to your device. The most common three are Metamask, Coinbase wallet and Rainbow. We'd personally recommend Metmask, but go with whatever suits your needs. Metamask: https://metamask.io/ Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/wallet Rainbow: https://rainbow.me/
2. Once you've installed or added a crypto wallet to your browser or device, ensure that you have some Ethereum. If you'd like to purchase Ethereum, you can do so within the Metamask or Coinbase app. Alternatively, you can purchase Ethereum from various crypto exchanges and send the Ethereum to your newly created wallet. We'd recommend either Binance or Coinbase. Binance: https://www.binance.com/ Coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/
3. Once you have some Ethereum in your desired wallet, navigate to Uniswap via the following link on your chosen browser or app: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap or click here if you'd like to add our token directly and go to step 6
4. Once you're on Uniswap, click the "connect wallet" button in the top right and connect your desired wallet within the app or browser of your choice.
5. Once connected, you should see your wallet address in the top right (ours shows differently as we have registered an ENS).
6. Next, click "Select token" and paste in the $VCASH token address: 0x37cd4E8875E3EDafFDFe9Be63958f07eFfBD0Bfd It should come up exactly as shown, select it and proceed to the next step.
7. Input your desired purchase amount in ETH on the top line, preview your transaction and click "swap" once you're happy. Depending on the wallet app, a transaction will appear up asking you to confirm your transaction.
8. Congratulations, you've now purchased $VCASH. We'd recommend clicking here to be shown how to stake your $VCASH and start earning passive rewards from our app!